With each order of Futures, Option, Index, Indicator, Forex, or Equity data, we include our data management software, TickWrite®. TickWrite® enables users to create ASCII files custom-tailored to their needs. TickWrite® is available for Windows© or Linux©.
With TickWrite®, users can customize their data output files by specifying:
- Date range
- Bar interval (tick-by-tick, x-ticks per bar, y-seconds per bar, z-minutes per bar, daily, weekly, monthly)
- Pre-market and after-hours data for equities
- Custom start and end times for session
- Skip or fill empty intervals
- Treatment of odd last interval of the day
- Price multiplier
- Time zone
- Fields to include in output files
- Filter by custom parameters for specific fields
- Date and time formats
- Output file format (ASCII or compressed ASCII)
- Additional selections for Futures data: generate continuous contracts (including how/when to roll and whether to adjust contracts for rollover gaps), write out all contracts in a date range, write out one specific contract, day and/or night sessions, pit and/or electronic trading.
- Download TickWrite®
- TickWrite® User Guide
- Download TickWrite® Demo with Sample Data
- TickWrite® Release Notes
Questions? Please contact us.