OneMarketData is committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with all privacy laws,
such as the GDPR. This means that we will only collect, use, and share your personal data in
Specifically, and as detailed below, we will:
● Obtain your consent before collecting or using your personal data for any purpose other
than providing you with the services you have requested.
● Give you the right to access your personal data, correct any inaccuracies, or delete your
● Not sell your personal data to third parties.
● Take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or
our website – onetick.com. This statement does not address the privacy practices of any
websites that link to or from our site. Please consult the privacy practices of those websites
before submitting any data to them.
Topics covered in this Policy
● What data we collect and under what circumstances
● Who we may share personal data with
● Your data protection rights
● Data retentionHow we store your data
● Data of Underage Individuals
● How to contact us
● How to complain
What Data We Collect and Under What Circumstances
We collect personal data from you when you visit our website, request a product demo, quotes,
or other sales and marketing activities, provide us with your personal data for HR and recruiting
activities, or otherwise contact us.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, we will automatically gather
and store certain anonymous information about your visit. This information does not identify you
Information we automatically collect and store about your visit may include some or all of the
1. The anonymous IP address which is a number that is automatically assigned to your
computer whenever you are surfing the Web.
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
3. The country which you indicate as your location.
4. The date and time you access our site.
5. The pages you visit.
6. The address (URL) of the web site from which you linked to our site.
We use this information to improve our website and services, and to learn, among other things,
about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not
collect some of this information.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone)
anonymous manner, such as the time/date of the visit, the time/date of last visit, the page
viewed, the referrer and other data. The cookies never include personal information such as
name, mailing address and phone number. We do not collect such information and visitors that
we track cannot provide us with personal information through normal movement across a web
You can set your browser to block, refuse or delete some or all cookies. However, if you block,
refuse or delete cookies, it may impact your experience on our website. For further information
on how to disable cookies, visit all aboutcookies.org.
If You Choose to Contact Us
If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email or in an attachment to an
email, or otherwise by contacting us (such as by applying for employment, requesting a demo or
information about our products and services), we will use that information to respond to your
Other than as set forth above, we do not collect any other personally identifiable information
without your specific and informed consent, which may be withdrawn at any time. See our
Consent Notices - links at the bottom of this page.
HR and Recruiting
We collect and process personal data related to HR and recruiting activities for the purposes of
evaluating your qualifications and suitability for employment, communicating with you regarding
job opportunities, and managing the recruitment process. The information we collect may
● Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
● Professional and educational history
● Resume or curriculum vitae
● References and recommendations
Sales and Marketing
We may collect and process personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, which may
include sending newsletters, product updates, and marketing communications. The types of
personal data we may collect and process for sales and marketing purposes include:
● Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
● Professional information (e.g., job title, company name)
● Website usage data (e.g., IP address, cookies, analytics)
● Interaction history with our marketing materials
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information or
purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that
marketing. You have the right to object to receiving marketing communications at any time. If you
wish to unsubscribe from our marketing communications, please follow the instructions provided
in the communication or contact us using the contact information provided below.
Who We May Share Personal Data With
We may share personal data with:
● Our service providers who help us provide our services.
● Third parties who help us market our products and services.
● Our affiliates.
● In the event of a merger or acquisition of our business.
● Government agencies as required by law or legal process.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to:
● Access your personal data. You have the right to request copies of your personal
● Correct your personal data. You have the right to request correction of any information
you believe is inaccurate or to complete information you believe is incomplete.
● Delete your personal data. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal
information in certain circumstances.
● Object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the
processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
● Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your
personal information in certain circumstances
● Right to data portability. You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal
information you gave us to another organization, or directly to you, under certain
To exercise your data access rights, or if you have concerns about our data processing
practices, please contact us using the contact information provided below. If you place an
access request, we will respond in a timely manner but no later than one month from the date of
We retain your personal data only for so long as may be necessary to fulfill the purposes for
which it was collected, and to comply with our legal, regulatory and other obligations, and to
protect our legal right. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we
consider whether we have an ongoing legitimate business to retain the data, as well as the
amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, and the potential risk of harm from
unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
When we determine that we no longer have a legitimate business need to retain or process your
personal data, we will securely delete your personal data or anonymize it in a regulatorily
How We Store Your Data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is securely
stored. Your data may be stored in GDPR-compliant third-party Service Providers, such as
HubSpot [link] and BambooHR [link]. Please see our consent policy where applicable.
Data of Underage Individuals
We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children and underage individuals. Our
services and website are not directed at individuals under the age of thirteen,, and we do not
knowingly collect or process personal data from individuals below this age limit.
If you believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal data from an underage
individual, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and we will take
steps to promptly delete such data.
Please note that different jurisdictions may have varying regulations regarding the collection and
processing of personal data from children and underage individuals. We are committed to
complying with applicable laws and requirements related to children's personal data.
periodically. This Policy was last updated 09/2023.
How to Contact Us
data privacy rights, please contact us at:
221 River Street, 9th Floor, #1265
Hoboken NJ 07030
Or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member
State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you feel
that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner. We would, however,
appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach a supervisory authority,
so please contact us in the first instance.