Tick Data’s historical intraday Futures data includes:
- Over 150 global futures contracts – See List of Available Futures
- Tick-by-tick Level I Quotes (bid & ask prices with size)
- Tick-by-tick Trades (last executed trade price and volume)
- Time stamped to the millisecond since July 2011
- Front-month and back-month data
- Order data for all symbols or specific symbols and dates
- Data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series, including continuous files, via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep data current
Futures Data Pricing
Trade and Level 1 Quote data for over 165 futures symbols from over 20 exchanges around the world as far back as Dec-1-1974 for trades and Jan-1-2010 for quotes. For API/leased data pricing, please click here. All prices in USD:
|Level I Quotes & Trades||Tick Trades Only|
|Complete History for One Symbol||$1,500||$750|
|1 Year Updates Per Symbol||$500||$125|
|1 Year History All Symbols||$12,000||$4,000|
|1 Year Updates All Symbols||$12,000||$4,000|
Discounts are available for custom and larger data requests, including Complete Dataset orders. Please click here to contact our Sales department.
Additional Pricing Information
Order data for a symbol subset and custom date range using the PER SYMBOL-YEAR pricing, or order data for all available symbols (both active and inactive) for a desired date range under the ALL SYMBOLS pricing.
Minimum Order Amounts
$1,000 for new clients and $500 for returning clients.
We offer volume discounts based on the total number of Symbol-Years per order. For example, our PICK 100 discount applies when you order any combination of 100 Symbol-Years of data (e.g. 10 equity symbols x 10 years = 100 Symbol-Years).