For over 35 years, Tick Data has removed the challenges of collecting, validating, cleaning, and formatting research-quality historical intraday financial market time series data. We provide in minutes or hours what would otherwise take weeks or months for our clients to develop. Spend your time analyzing data, not building it.
Tick Data’s historical intraday Futures data includes:
- Over 280 global futures contracts – See List of Available Futures
- Tick-by-tick Level I Quotes (bid & ask prices with size)
- Tick-by-tick Trades (last executed trade price and volume)
- Time stamped to the millisecond since July 2011
- Front-month and back-month data
- Order data for all symbols or specific symbols and dates
- Data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series, including continuous files, via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep data current
I would like to see:
Futures Data Pricing
Trade and Level 1 Quote data for over 280 futures symbols from over 30 exchanges around the world as far back as Dec-1-1974 for trades and Jan-1-2010 for quotes. For API/leased data pricing, please click here. All prices in USD:
|Level I Quotes & Trades||Tick Trades Only|
|PICK 15 (per year)||$300||$75|
|PICK 30 (per year)||$200||$60|
|Complete History for One Symbol||$2,000||$1,000|
|1 Year Updates Per Symbol||$600||$150|
|1 Year History All Symbols||$12,000||$4,000|
|1 Year Updates All Symbols||$12,000||$4,000|
Prices subject to Delivery Support Fee and sales tax. Discounts are available for custom and larger data requests, including Complete Dataset orders. Please click here to contact our Sales department.
Additional Pricing Information
Order data for a symbol subset and custom date range using the PER SYMBOL-YEAR pricing, or order data for all available symbols (both active and inactive) for a desired date range under the ALL SYMBOLS pricing.
Minimum Order Amounts
$1,000 for new clients and $500 for returning clients.
We offer volume discounts based on the total number of Symbol-Years per order. For example, our PICK 100 discount applies when you order any combination of 100 Symbol-Years of data (e.g. 10 equity symbols x 10 years = 100 Symbol-Years).