Forex Historical Data
For over 35 years, Tick Data has removed the challenges of collecting, validating, cleaning, and formatting research-quality historical intraday financial market time series data. We provide in minutes or hours what would otherwise take weeks or months for our clients to develop. Spend your time analyzing data, not building it.
Tick Data’s historical intraday spot Forex data is available from May 1, 2008 and includes:
- Over 2,000 spot Forex data pairs – See List of Available Pairs
- Tick-by-tick Quote Data (bid & ask prices)
- Pre-built One-Minute Bars (Open, High, Low, and Close for each minute interval built from Bid side of quotes)
- Forex data from 95+ contributors (e.g. banks & other market participants) from over 80 international cities
- Time stamped to the millisecond
- Historical Forex data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep spot FX data current
I would like to see:
Forex Data Pricing
Spot FX quotes for 2,000+ pairs traded in the currency market as far back as May-7-2008. For API/leased data pricing, please click here. All prices in USD:
|Tick Quotes||One-Minute Bids|
|1 Year Updates Per Pair||$150||$75|
|Complete History for One Symbol||$500||$250|
|1 Year History All Pairs||$6,000||$3,000|
|1 Year Updates All Pairs||$6,000||$3,000|
Prices subject to Delivery Support Fee and sales tax. Discounts are available for custom and larger data requests, including Complete Dataset orders. Please click here to contact our Sales department.
Additional Pricing Information
Order data for a symbol subset and custom date range using the PER SYMBOL-YEAR pricing, or order data for all available pairs for a desired date range under the ALL PAIRS pricing.
Minimum Order Amounts
$1,000 for new clients and $500 for returning clients.
We offer volume discounts based on the total number of Symbol-Years per order. For example, our PICK 50 discount applies when you order any combination of 50 Symbol-Years of data (e.g. 10 pairs x 5 years = 50 Symbol-Years).