Historical Data Products
For over 35 years, Tick Data has removed the challenges of collecting, validating, cleaning, and formatting research-quality historical intraday financial market time series data.
We provide in minutes or hours what would otherwise take weeks or months for our clients to develop. Spend your time analyzing data, not building it.
Tick Data’s historical intraday spot Forex data is available from May 1, 2008 and includes:
- Over 2,000 spot Forex data pairs – See List of Available Pairs
- Tick-by-tick Quote Data (bid & ask prices)
- Pre-built One-Minute Bars (Open, High, Low, and Close for each minute interval built from Bid side of quotes)
- Forex data from 95+ contributors (e.g. banks & other market participants) from over 80 international cities
- Time stamped to the millisecond
- Historical Forex data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep spot FX data current