Historical Data Products
Hong Kong Equities
For over 35 years, Tick Data has removed the challenges of collecting, validating, cleaning, and formatting research-quality historical intraday financial market time series data. We provide in minutes or hours what would otherwise take weeks or months for our clients to develop. Spend your time analyzing data, not building it.
Tick Data’s historical intraday data for all equities listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx) since May-13-2008 includes:
- Tick-by-tick Level I Quotes (bid & ask prices with size)
- Tick-by-tick Trades (last executed trade price and volume)
- Pre-built One-Minute Bars (Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume for each minute interval built from Trade data)
- Time stamped to the millisecond
- Includes corporate action information (splits, dividends, spin-offs, etc.)
- Ticker Mapping® to produce time series files mapped for symbol changes, exchange moves, mergers, etc.
- Order data for all symbols or specific symbols and dates
- Data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep equity data current
- NOTE: HKEX Information Services Limited, its holding companies and/or any subsidiaries of such holding companies endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but do not guarantee its accuracy or reliability and accept no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions.