Historical Data Products
For over 35 years, Tick Data has removed the challenges of collecting, validating, cleaning, and formatting research-quality historical intraday financial market time series data.
We provide in minutes or hours what would otherwise take weeks or months for our clients to develop. Spend your time analyzing data, not building it.
Tick Data’s historical intraday data for all Canadian equities listed on Canadian equity exchanges and venues since Jan-1-2001 includes:
- Data for all Canadian equities trading on the TSX, TSX Venture, TSX Alpha, Aequitas NEO, Pure Trading, Omega ATS, Lynx ATS, NASDAQ CXC, NASDAQ CX2, and TriAct Match
- Tick-by-tick Level I Quotes (bid & ask prices with size)
- Tick-by-tick Trades (last executed trade price and volume)
- Pre-built One-Minute Bars (Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume for each minute interval built from Trade data)
- Time stamped to the millisecond
- Includes corporate action information (splits, dividends, spin-offs, etc.)
- Ticker Mapping® to produce time series files mapped for symbol changes, exchange moves, mergers, etc.
- Order data for all symbols or specific symbols and dates
- Data delivered in ASCII text files for easy integration (e.g. OneTick®, R, MATLAB®, MongoDB®, Kdb+, etc.)
- Build custom time series via TickWrite® 7, TickWrite® Web, or TickAPI®
- Update subscription available to keep equity data current